Listening to: All Because of You - U2
Hot...haha. I'm hot.
Bwuahaha. I AM ON FIRE!
My gym exam only took me a half hour. So that ROCKED. AND its only 11 and I'm already home. Pfft. That never happens.
So this week is rocking so far.
And science is over. I could litterally feel myself start breathing once I left the room. It was amazing.
SO yes. Those are two of a few of the major events in my life in the past week.
And I have a snappy new layout, that I ADORE, because I've been wanting to do a classic Paris one for a while now. I just needed to be bored enough.
Have you ever been talking to people on MSN, and you're just like "Shut UP! GAH! SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Even if you like that person...A lot.
As in he's your boyfriend a lot.
I'm totally mad at myself for feeling like that, but he's getting on my nerves. -_-;;
Not like I stopped liking him or anything.
But he's getting on my nerves. ><
My Layout is gorgeous and so am I.
I'm so modest.
Edit for the third time
Why A Daughter Needs A Dad...
1. to learn that when he says it will be okay soon, it will.
2. who will make sacrifices so she will not have to sacrifice.
3. to teach her that her value as a person is more than the way she looks.
4. who will laugh at her at the right times.
5. who will always have time to give her hugs and kisses.
6. who does not mind when she steps on his shoes while dancing.
7. who will always make sure she has a place to come home to.
8. who will never think she is too old to need him.
9. to make the family whole and complete.
10. who will not punish her for her mistakes, but help her learn from them.
11. to teach her to believe that she deserves to be treated well.
12. to teach her to accept the differences in others.
13. to teach her to weigh the consequences of her actions and make decisions accordingly.
14. so she will know what it is like to be somebody's favorite.
15. to tell her truthfully that she is the most beautiful of all.
16. to protect her from scary nighttime creatures.
17. to answer the questions that keep her awake at night.
18. to make the complex simple and the painful bearable.
19. to protect her from thunder and lightning.
20. to teach her that family is more important than work.
21. to be the safe spot she can always turn to.
22. to show her how it feels to be loved unselfishly.
23. to be the standard against which she will judge all men.
24. who will influence her life, even when he isn't with her.
25. to tell her that all is not hopeless, even when she feels it is.
26. to join her journey when she is too afraid to walk alone.
27. to make the tough decisions for her until she is able to make them for herself.
28. so that she will have at least one hero who will not let her down.
29. to tuck her in at night.
30. to help her take risks that will build her confidence.
31. who will let her know that while she may not be the center of someone else's world, she is the center of his.
32. to learn what she should expect from her husband.
33. to teach her what it means to always be there.
34. to teach her that a man's strength is not the force of his hand or his voice, but the kindness of his heart.
35. to teach her to be honest in all her dealings.
36. to help her try again whenever she fails.
37. to remind her of what she may not remember.
38. so that when no one else is there for her, she can close her eyes and see him.
39. to think highly of her when no one else will.
40. to hold her as she cries.
41. to carry her just because she wants to be carried.
42. who teaches her she is important by stopping what he is doing to watch her.
43. to remind her of the comfort of being held near and feeling secure.
44. to teach her to stand up for herself.
45. who gives her refuge in a home secured with faith.
46. to show her that true love is unconditional.
47. to teach her not to let pride get in the way of discovering new things.
48. to show her all the boys are not like the one who hurt her.
49. to stand with her on the day she marries the man she hopes will be just like her father.
50. because without him she will have less in her life than what she deserves