My accomplishments for the day.
1. Woke up at 9am on a day with NO school
2. Got ready in less than a half hour
3. Went bowling at 10:30am and got MANY gutter balls
4. Got lower scores than a 5 yr old AND a 2 yr old
5. Got $9 shoes that are cute, round, and brown -totally worth it
5. Ate a WHOLE steak at one sitting at a restraunt (the most steak I've eaten at one time in my LIFE) It was good and tender along with fries
Yay for me!
This whole past week I've been thinking about Resa and Caleb and I want to cry for her. I wanted to cry during the week for her, but that wouldn't help her b/c she was in the moment. But I still think about her....I had a dream she came and had a sleep over and we cried together. She's so brave. I couldn't do that. I'd juss refuse to see him until he can stay permanently. haha I'm selfish. I'm really glad I got to go on a date with them tho. It was great to meet him and all.
Getting my pictures up on my wall.
Need to clean my room.
Don't understand homework.
Need to get money.
Need to shop for Bdays.
Need to plan some more activities.
Can't remember when Kellie is having her lil' party for her telli star-self.
Want to go to Senior Luau.
Braxton is one hot baby.
I ATE a WHOLE frickin' STEAK all by myself!!!